Tuesday, January 29, 2013

An actual new video!

Bear with me boys and girls, I'm having all sorts of trouble lately when it comes to posting videos, whether it be here or on Facebook. I've got a lot to catch up on, but as far as the actual adoption process goes, we're just waiting to hear back from the courts in Claudia's district. Assuming nothing goes horribly wrong, we'll be flying back out (Joy! More airports!) and then back again the next day. Hopefully within a week following that (if not sooner), we'll be on a plane back home.
 
 
Claudia and I are getting by as cheaply as possible, thanks to an awesome guy who is covering this suite with his hotel points (thanks Shawn!) and the grocery store not too far from here. But it is a royal pain to go to the store because the stroller does not have any storage, nor does it like to be steered with only one hand.  Hence, I'm continually bumping into things, and have to try to stuff my backpack full of groceries so I don't have to carry all the bags back to the hotel.
 
And as an aside: Peanut butter and Jelly are expensive down here! I got the cheap peanut butter, and a little container was 10.900 COP (almost 6 USD) and the jelly was just as bad. Unfortunately, we only have a little microwave, and an even smaller fridge, so non-perishable food items are the menu of choice. On the plus side, we get a good breakfast for free every morning, so I milk that for all the nutritional value it's worth.  And don't worry about Claudia starving to death either - the gremlin eats more than I do!
 
Hopefully I'll have better luck posting more pictures and videos in the coming days, but it's hard now that it's just the two of us; I can't really grab the camera when she's holding me down and beating me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment