Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thank you all!

I don't have any new news or updates today but I wanted to say Thank You to all of my friends and family for all of the support they are giving to us.  We could not do this without you.  I want to thank God for continuing to lead us through this adoption because it is IMPOSSIBLE without Him!  We appreciate your continued prayers and support as we continue through this journey.  It is truly unbelievable how much you can love someone that you have never met before, and to feel such a strong bond already.  I know that she probably does not even know that her mommy and daddy are trying so hard to come get their little girl.  I just want to hug her and kiss her and let her know that she is loved.  I want her to know that she has so many supporters here that are waiting to meet her.  I know that this will not be an easy road but it is the road that has been chosen for us by Him.  I would not have it any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment