Thursday, March 15, 2012

Home Visit... Check

One more thing is DONE!  We had our home visit with our awesome intern from the HS agency.  As far as we know it went well, although I don't know how much they would say if it didn't.  We got Claudia's room looking soooo cute.  It is not finished yet but it is coming along nicely!  My friend Cassie was nice enough to donate her daughters crib/toddler bed.  For now the cats think it is theirs though.  They are just keeping it warm for Claudia!  We have a bit more paperwork to do, finish our autobiographies and wait on our background checks to come back.  Hopefully the homestudy will be behind us soon!  I will post pictures of her room as soon as it is a bit more complete.  Stay tuned... :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Getting the home visit done felt like such a huge step for me! So glad things are moving on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been moved for years by Reece's Rainbow and I came across your blog when looking at new commitments! I just wanted you to know that I will be praying over your experience, for it to go smoothly and that your family will be together soon. God Bless!!!!!!!!

    Heather
    thisardentlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete