Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A look at Claudia's room

So, I finally decided to get some pictures of Claudia's room.  Yes it still needs work, organizing and decluttering of my stuff our of it, but for your viewing pleasure:

Here are the lovely wall decals of Butterflies and Flowers donated by Sam from LookSugar You can find the same ones HERE

Here is one of the beautiful curtains my mother made for me!  They are sooo cute!

I made this:)  I must say I am happy with how it turned out.  I wanted to have something to hang her bathrobe and such on.  Big priority right now I know. I have to admit that Jason had to cut the screws for me.  Thanks babe!  We still have to hang it.

Here is the lovely toddler bed donated by my awesome friend Cassie!  It can be a crib if we need it to me!  It is amazing that I got a picture that did not have the cats on the bed, they think it is theirs.

And here is the hald of the room that is the most finished.  Not much else to see but empty closets on the other side.

A note about the green... We purchased our house and I picked out most of the colors including this "Sage" Green (like that Toni?)  It really is a lovely color and I refused to repaint her room a girly color, hence the pink and purple butterflies and flowers. 

I can't wiat to see our little Claudia sleeping away on her bed and playing in her room.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie

    God speaks volumes through your excitement for Claudia to be your child.
    All praise and glory are His!

    ReplyDelete