Monday, March 12, 2012

BIG WEEK!

Sorry I have not posted in a little while. We have our home visit this Thursday and have been busy working on the house. We purchased our home 2 years ago and it was in desperate need of help. We fixed it up enough to move in but since then progress on the finishing work has been slow. This week we have been installing trim and baseboard, painting closets and getting shelving ready to put in the closets in Claudia's room. My mom made some absolutely adorable purple butterfly curtains for the room and Sam from Looksugar sent me beautiful purple and pink flower and butterfly wall decals for the room! Click on the name to be taken to the Etsy shop, they have some really nice wall decals and they look like paint! My mom is going to come over soon and help me put them on the walls.  I love having my parents and my in laws living so close.  I am truly blessed, they are all awesome! 

As for our home visit, we have an intern coming to do it.  She is nice and I am sure she will be thorough.  I just hope that we can meet the standards.  I don't think we will have any problems but you never know...  any tips?

Thank you, thank you HANK YOU to those of you who have donated money for our adoption.  We are so grateful for every single dollar.  I was doing some research for traveling and found out that in country flights alone (not including travel from the US) are going to be almost $2000 for Jason, Claudia and myself.  WOW!  I hope we can find a travel agent to help us find a better deal than that.

Please join us in praying for our home visit, adoption funding and for a quick, smooth adoption process (is there such a thing?).

No comments:

Post a Comment