Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Random pictures :)

After a rough start to the morning, Claudia is off to school.  About 15 minutes before the bus got here we had quite the diaper emergency... Claudia had to go back in the tub.  UGH!  I really think that she waits for the days that I have to get her ready for something, she does not do this for Jason!  After a quick wash down and change of clothes we just barely made the bus.  I did not get to write in her notebook to her teacher like I had wanted, so I hope everything goes ok today. 
 
Now that I have a morning to myself I figured I would do a short post with some random pictures.  Enjoy!
 
Claudia is SMART!  I think with the help of her therapies, she is going to show improvements very quickly.  We know that she is very observant and she will copy something that she saw someone doing days after she saw it.  But she is also able to figure things out on her own.  See the picture below?  She put her doll in the jumper all by herself without anyone doing this before to show her.  How awesome is that?  A few minutes after the picture was taken the doll was headfirst in the jumper... lol.
 

Showing off her flexibility.

Sleeping with her knee in the air
 
She loves her slide.  She can't figure out how to get her feet over the top quite yet!  When we put her on it *the right way* she insists on holding onto us still.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment