Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Growing up so fast!

Claudia is growing up right before our eyes!
 
She started school yesterday.  She is in a classroom with 7 other children who have special needs.  There are two other children with Down syndrome in her class.  According to the teacher she is doing well, although she has been throwing toys.  We have not gotten much as far as reports go but we have been told that she loves playing outside (duh!) and enjoyed the ball pit in the gym... yep that's my girl!  The teacher says that she has been using her sign language and seems to understand when people are talking to her.  She even said that she listens to commands... not sure I believe that one!  She has been doing well on the bus and falls asleep on her way home.  Here are some pics:

Waiting for my bus!

Still waiting!

Checking to make sure I got my bag.

Ok, off I go!
 
And here is her on day two after coming home:

Zonked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment