Sunday, August 12, 2012

Housekeeping

A wee bit of housekeeping to mention...

The auction is over and I am now in the process of notifying the winners.  Please be patient as I have about 50 people to get a hold of.  You can pay on the auction page or here in the Chip-in to the right that says "Auction to Bring Claudia Home" (the green Chip-in).  Please make sure that the address you want your item(s) shipped to is the same one on your Pay Pal account, otherwise, let me know in a message through Pay Pal with your payment.  If you want to pay by check, that can be arranged as well, just send me a message.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.  I will get items shipped as quickly as I can once payments have been received.  I will be away on vacation beginning next weekend and will return in the middle of next week.  I will have limited Internet access during that time (I don't know what I will do!)

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped to make this auction a success.  If every item is accounted for, we will have made about $1100 minus shipping charges!  This will go a long way towards helping us get closer to bringing Claudia home.  We have a ways to go still but God has been so faithful!  We have some truly amazing friends.  Thank you all for your support.  Keep those prayers coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment