Saturday, May 19, 2012

USCIS sent in!

Yep, that's right, we have officially sent in our USCIS paperwork.  This could take up to (or maybe even longer) 8 weeks to process.  We are praying that it does NOT take that long!  Ideally we want to be traveling in 8-10 weeks.  Hopefully our paperwork gets into the right hands and they pass it along smoothly!  According to the PO it should arrive in TX on Monday.  I got delivery confirmation so we will see!

I took some pics of my garden today for your viewing pleasure :-p


Hot Portugal Pepper!  Has anyone ever had one?  I don't think I have, but it looks similar to the peppers I grew last year (I never knew what those ones were) I like hot peppers and this looked like a good one to try so we will see!


My Calwonder peppers, a green bell pepper variety, I do not think I have had this particular kind before either.

A view of part of my garden, yes I need to weed again soon already!  Pictured are my peppers and tomato plants.  For tomatoes this year I get Early Girl, Early Hybrid, and First Prize.  I like to try different kinds!

My strawberries appear to be doing well although the grass is creeping up on them again.  Last year they did not produce anything (was their first year), we will see what they do this year!

My parsley, a bit overgrown already but still tasty!
This is where my Red Burgundy Green bean will be sprouting in about a week!

I had to add this pic.  I was taking some other photos today when my hostas began moving on me.  Can you spot my visitor.  (Hint look in the center)

I will try to post more pics when my garden grows.  The garden will help me to keep my mind off of the things that are out of my control and to enjoy God's creations.  My flower garden out front is about to bloom soon too.  I am VERY excited to see what it looks like this year as it will be the first year that everything is gong to bloom!  I will have to put pics of that up too once it is in full bloom!

I cannot wait until Claudia can enjoy the gardens with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment