Friday, May 4, 2012

Sorry It's been so long!

I am so sorry that I have not posted in a while.  Things have been, well BUSY!  Jason and I were fighting that cold for quite some time and are only now starting to get over it so that did not help at all.  Jason has been busy working two jobs trying to make money so that we can get our little girl home so he is worn out right now.  I love him so much and it would be awesome if he did not have to work so much but for now, we need to do all that we can (short of sin of course!) for more money. 

I have not actually slept in my own bed since Monday night and have not seen Jason since Wednesday (and won't see him until Church on Sunday) because I picked up a dog-sitting gig for the week on top of my regular job.  I have watched these two little guys before, they are so much fun!  They are two mini dachshunds and sooo cute and spoiled.  When Claudia is home I will not be able to watch them anymore, so this could be my last time with these boys.  It is fun but hard work since I have a lot of running around to do.  During the day I have had to get back home to take care of our dogs since Jason works all day.  I do not have internet access where I am staying so I have to use it during the brief periods when I am at my house (like right now!) It has been hectic to say the least.  Please keep us in your prayers, we are going all out right now.

Since I am home right now, I am multitasking, writing my blog, doing dishes (ok so the dishwasher is doing them) AND cooking dinner!  Jason will be so prud of me.  Usually he cooks because he is an amazing cook and I am rarely home in time to cook.  I hope it comes out since this will be dinner and lunch for a few days. Jambalaya yum!

As far as the adoption process goes: We had to answer 2 more questions for our home study (both that we HAVE answered several times already UGH!) and that was re-submitted to our adoption agency for further review.  I cannot believe this is taking so long.  The rough draft has been with them for over a week and a half, can't we move forward?  Patience... I know, I know.

In need of some encouragement right now...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment