Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A special post

Claudia and I have been a bit under the weather since yesterday.  I will admit it is pretty funny watching Jason deal with yucky boogers though!  In all honesty, Jason has been such a blessing the last couple of days.  He has let me sleep in and has gotten up with Claudia and gotten her ready for the day.  I am so blessed to have him and that he has a job that will let him go in at whatever time he wants... to an extent.  Thankfully Claudia is not very sick, just has a little cold with some gross boogers :-p  She is still as active as ever.
 
Today I had a chance to start going through and translating some of the documents that we got from her foster family.  It sounds like they all loved her very much.  Claudia was with them from the time she was 6 months old up until we got her.  I am so glad that she was in foster care and that she stayed with one family the entire time.  I cannot imaging how she would be if this had not been the case.  Anyway, I wanted to share with you all Claudia's baby pictures.  These are the youngest pictures that we have of our little girl.  At the time the pictures were taken she was very tiny and weak according to her records.


 
I think she still looks much the same, she still has her chubby cheeks too!  My oh my do I love this girl!
 
Next week we have our first post-adoption home visit with our social worker and we also have our evaluation for the school district.  Hopefully this will allow Claudia to enter preschool in April and get the therapies she needs.  Please pray that we will both be super healthy next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment