Monday, July 9, 2012

We need HELP!

I come to you humbly as I write this post.  I am at a loss of what to do.  We are in desperate need of help right now.

I just got an email from y agency outlining all of the fees we need to pay in order to submit our dossier.  Most of them we were aware of but one, caught us off guard.  This fee is $2500! 

Here is what happened:  I asked my agency not too long ago for a list of all of our upcoming fee's, what we still would have to pay.  They sent me the list.  Great, not terrible, not as bad as I was expecting.  BUT I had a nagging feeling that something was missing, I just could not figure out what.  There was a place that had "In Country Fees" that said $2500, so I thought we were all set, that was the money that would be needed to cover the Country expenses. 

I WAS WRONG!

After receiving the email I got today, I realized they did not include the Program Fee's to the previous email.  Why they did not put it it in is beyond me.  Perhaps just an oversight.  But now we need to tack on an extra $5500 to our total expenses!  Oh, I feel so sick to my stomach right now!

So, in order to submit our dossier next Monday (that is when we were planning on submitting it) we owe an additional $2500 (the first part of the program fee)!

I am writing this post to ask for your help.  We cannot come up with an additional $2500 on our own in one week.  We need your help.  Would you please help us storm Heaven with prayers that this money will come in?  Please share our need with your friends and family and donate if you can.  Donations should be made directly to our Chip-in to the right (not the Reeces Rainbow links please) so that they can be put to immediate use.

We have been humbled by so many generous donations already but now we must ask for your help again.  If we cannot submit our dossier soon, our daughter will be waiting even longer for her family and the medical treatment she needs.

Please consider helping in any way you can.  Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

  1. Good gracious she's beautiful!! I'll help out with a donation closer to payday!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete