Sunday, July 8, 2012

Still Waiting...

Patience is the name of the game when it comes to adoption.  Especially when you have submitted most of your paperwork.  I feel like Dory from Finding Nemo, just replace the "swimming" with "waiting."  "Just keep waiting..."  You get the picture!  As I mentioned before the process will end up taking a few more months than we had anticipated.  This leaves us with many decisions but also gives us more time to get together the funds needed.

I just got back from working my "second job" which really is more like a when they need me and I am available to work kind of job...  I normally don't work on Sunday's but the money was good AND I still got to go to Church!  Overall not a bad day considering I was home by 3:30!  I will take it! 

Jason just started his new second job at a brand new restaurant at the end of last week.  Tonight is his 3rd night working.  I hope it will be well worth it in the end.  He works LATE!  On Friday night he did not get home until 2am(Sat morning) and had to be back his "real" job by 8am the next morning.  I love him so much.  What a hard worker he is!  Jason is such an inspiration to me, a true warrior willing to do whatever it takes to get Claudia home. 

We are patiently waiting for our USCIS approval to be in our mail box.  It was sent out last week!  So exciting but we still have so much to do before submitting our Dossier!  We are having some trouble getting to the County Clerks office and having anyone available for our Certifications on our documents.  I guess that is what happens when so many people go on vacation. Hopefully our Dossier will be out early next week as long as we can get everything done that we need to THIS WEEK! 

Did I mention that it is July and that means that it is Claudia's birthday month!  Just a few short weeks until she turns 3!  We were REALLY hoping to be with her for it but she will be on our minds all day.  I am even planning to make a cake!  Is that cheesy?  Oh well!  I wish that she knew that we are doing our best to get her home soon!  We are doing whatever it takes Claudia, we will be there soon!

Sorry for the hodgepodge of this post.  This is as good of an update as we have right now.  Please keep praying for our daughter, for us and for the finances to come in soon!  Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment