Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Home Study in progress

We finally have our first home study interview, it is this Thursday!  Prayers please:)  We got our FSP application in to Reeces Rainbow which means that soon we can announce to the world who our beautiful daughter is!  I am so excited. 

Jason and I are quickly realizing that we cannot do this on our own.  Yes, we have always known this, but it is becoming more clear every day.  We are relying on friends, family and complete strangers for prayers, positive words, fund raising assistance and financial assistance.  We cannot do this without YOU! 

When we can officially announce who our daughter is, we have an amazing story to tell you of how God has reaffirmed this as His will for us.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, congrats! My husband and I are adopting through RR as well :> Feel free to check out our blog www.obedienthearts.blogspot.com.
    BTW - I love the name of your blog! :>

    ReplyDelete