Thursday, February 2, 2012

SLOW Progress

So... it has been a while since I have posted but that is only because there is not much to tell.    Not to mention I have been very busy.  I will try getting my blog looking better soon too.  Anyway, we ended up switching agencies since the first one was unable/unwilling to help us.  They could not do the research to get the needed info on the children.  So now we have switched to the agency that has the files and will (hopefully) be hearing from them soon to let us know if we passed the application.  Since we had to change agencies, the new agency is not in NY so we will need to find an another agency to work with for our home study.  It is a long and tedious process but it will be well worth the wait!  I will have updates when they are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment