Friday, February 1, 2013

A New Video for Angie!


Claudia and I made this video the other day to cheer up Angie, but it's taken me forever to be able to post it. For whatever reason, I sometimes have loads of issues uploading videos from here.

On the adoption front, we've been praying for the judge to sign the decree this week, but he has until Friday next week (a week from today) to make a decision on our case. Everyone else that we know who is adopting here right now has had theirs signed very quickly; much more quickly than any of us were told to expect. We're cautiously hopeful to hear something this week, but are definitely prepared for it to be a full week (or more) longer.

We appreciate your prayers, and hope to be home much sooner than we expect, but until then, I'll do my best to keep posting pictures and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment