Saturday, November 3, 2012

Crazy Week

What a week!  The weather here in Upstate NY is pretty awful but that cannot compare to what they got in Downstate!  Please pray for all of the families affected by Sandy.  As I type this we have a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain outside.  Ever since before Sandy hit it has been ugly and gray.  They pretty much matches my feelings for the week as well.  We still have not heard from our immigrations officer that we have our preauthorization to get Claudia.  HOPEFULLY this will come on Monday. 

Even if it does come on Monday our chances for traveling this year are now gone.  The judges in Claudia's country are still on strike and it would not be wise to travel right now.  We are looking at early January now.  It stinks but it will be for the best.

I wanted to let everyone who bid on our auction that I have now sent out all of the invoices.  If you did not get one and were expecting one, please check in your "other" messages folder on facebook.

Hopefully I will  have a more clear date for travel soon.  I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment