Friday, June 1, 2012

Application and Payment DONE for Psych Eval

One more step forward. 

I just submitted the paperwork and payment for our Psych Evals.  We take our MMPI-2 tests on Monday, have our interview later in the week and then our psychologist writes up our report, has it Certified and will send it back to us!  So happy to have finally found someone to do it AND she seems like an excellent Psychologist with TONS of Adoptive parent evals.  If anyone else is having trouble looking for a licensed psychologist, let me know, she can do them for just about anyone in the US and sometimes for other countries!  Convo me for more information.

My mom took me out to lunch today, it was so nice of her.  We went out to the local Chinese buffet, the food is never great but for whatever reason, I love it! Anyway, I am not one big on fortunes  but...



Quite true, although my family includes so many more than my biological family!  I can't wait until Claudia can join this family and be a part of our home:)

On another note, another thing happened today:

Kaleigh is such an awesome friend.  On top of the giveaway HERE, she is hosting a puzzle fund raiser HERE!  Kaleigh has purchased a lovely 500 piece puzzle!  You have the opportunity to "buy" a piece of the puzzle for just $5, your name will be written on the back of your piece.  Once each puzzle piece has a name written on it, it will be assembled , framed and given to us to hang in Claudia's room.  You can be a permanent part of her journey and she will get to see the names of all of the generous people that helped to bring her home.

Here is what the puzzle will look like completed
Here is an example of what the puzzle pieces will look like with your name put on them!
As  always, thank you for your prayers and support.  We are working hard to bring this beautiful girl home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment