Thursday, April 24, 2014

Chance's Adoption and Current Fundraisers

I wanted to give you all a quick update on our adoption of Chance.  We will be getting our Biometrics for our I-800A completed next week, then we will wait for our I-800a approval.  In the mean time, we are getting the rest of our Dossier documents ready.  Once we have all of them and our I-800a approval in hand, we can submit our Dossier to our agency for review and they will submit it to Chance's country.  From there, we wait a few months before we will be invited to go visit with him and accept his referral.  Those are our next steps.  I am hoping to be able to travel to visit sometime in the late summer/early fall, however, with adoption... you just never know.

I am in contact with another family that has been in country recently and was at Chance's orphanage.  They were able to give me a quick little update and a couple of pics.  He is looking good and doing much better than he was last month.  I am so grateful for the update!

We have a new fundraiser going on from now through May 12th.  We are selling T-shirts through Booster.  Each T-shirt is $25 which includes shipping.  The shirts come in both men's and women's styles.  Please share them with your friends and family.  We must sell at least 20 shirts in order for them to be printed.  You will not be charged for the shirt if we do not sell at least 20.  Here it is:


 
You can order your shirt through this link: https://www.booster.com/chance
 

I am still selling Origami Owl and it is not too late to place your order in time for Mother's Day.  You can order through April 30th for Mother's Day Delivery.  You can order your Origami Owl through this link:
Origami Owl for Chance
 

 
I also have several items for sale on our Chance for Chance Facebook Page here:
 
Thank you for your support of our adoption of Chance.  We greatly appreciate your prayers and donations.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment