Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lots of Pictures!

Not much new has been going on around here.  Things have been relatively routine.  Claudia continues to get better with her walking and her sign language vocabulary is continuing to grow.
 
Claudia has discovered Jason's wallet.  Whenever he leaves it within reach she goes right for it to explore!  She knows what she wants, oh boy! ...
 





Tuesday is our follow up appointment with the optometrist. Hopefully she can stop wearing the eye patches, but I am not holding my breath. She still tilts her head to focus her right eye. I am just hoping for something else!  She has been taking my glasses off and putting them on herself lately, maybe she is ready for glasses?  I hope they come super scratch and finger print resistant!
 






Double handed blowing kisses!
She loves watching her daddy!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment