Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Big Day!

OOOOoooooH, I am so excited!

Today we are supposed to get all of Claudia's social and medical history.  Our referral packet is coming TODAY! We can officially say YES to this precious girl and learn all we can about her!  I cannot wait to find out more about her personality, likes, dislikes, current size. And I want to see new pictures of her.

Unfortunately for me I have a long day ahead of me before I get to come home and rush to the mail box.  Lord, please give me the patience to wait and the concentration to do what needs to be done today.  Jason worked late last night so that he can get home about the same time I do so that we can open it and go through it together.  I cannot wait.

Mr. Mailman, please do not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment