Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Excited for more info!

Patience... something I am learning.  We are anxious to receive new info on our little girl.  Our agency said that we should have it this week after they get it translated.  I have no idea what to expect but any bit of information will be helpful. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend.  I had yesterday off from everything so I was able to relax, spend time with my parents, and hang out with some awesome people from Church.  It was a nice and relaxing day.  I am back into the full swing of things today though.  I have a lot to get done this week, your prayers are greatly appreciated. 

We have had some amazing people donate more items for our fundraising.  Look for them to be posted soon.  I have truly been blessed by so many people in the last several weeks.  Thank you to all who have donated time, money, items and prayers for us.  Each and every one of you brings us one step closer to bringing Claudia home. 

We look forward to sharing more information about her with you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment